Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Nothing much here today...

No real vegan news today, that I know of that is. I'll browse aroundwards and see if I can get some news for y'all.

Anyway, I had a pretty fun day today.

School, as usual. Student council, planning a V-day romantic dance. I got a 98 for reciting poetry in English class (The Raven, a true classic). Then I got to get my hair cut and my eyebrows done. I am now TOTALLY in love with my eyebrows. They rock.

Also, Lisa (the hairdresser) put some hair creme in my hair thats made from hemp seed oil (its by Alterna) and its all Cruelty-Free! Which is like a mega yay. Its smells like coconut too. I'm gunna go buy some, but its 13 bucks a tube and I only had 9 bucks today, after the waxing :(

Thats all that really happened to day. What happened in your sorry little life? :)

No comments:

Google Search!