Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Allie tried cooking... And did not succeed / Other News

The burgers sucked. That's putting it nicely! They wouldnt even cook right and stay together.

So I made a GardenVegan and some onion rings (recipe after school today)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, today is the last day of school! Woohoo! FRESHMEN!
I might go out for a vegan pizza with by boyfriend today...

This means I'll have a lot more time to work on the blog. I might even get around to doing a layout with graphics (dont count on it though).
I'll see what I can do.
Any layout suggestions would be appreciated :)

4 comments:

t. said...

Do not feel about the burger: I am otherwise fairly experienced and my burgers are terrible!!! They crumble completely in the pan and do not hold up together at all!
I have opened a veggie burger submission over at the club to figure out what I am doing wrong!!!
As for the layout, my sidekick here (Jo) is a designer (she will be the one doing the blog makeover to the winning contestant of the quinoa recipe challenge: if you want to try to win a good makeover, enter the contest!) is telling me these are the first three steps:
-choose a colour scheme (three colours out of which one basic, like grey, black or white)
-choose a set style (modern, old fashioned, classical: get inpired by an image or a postcard or anything like that)
-choose a specific font to work with
Hope that helps!
If I were you, I would go with smething modern/edgy (I do not see you going with a classic layout!) and fresh!

Compra medicinas para aumentar el conteo de esperma bajo said...

Cooking should be easy to everyone with some small efforts.

Performer5 ejaculate more cum pills said...

I guess cooking is easy but that doesn't suit me. All the best man, keep trying

Male Extra penis augmentation pills said...

cooking is really entertaining, but to cook up to the mark we should have some good guidance but i too believe that one can create wonders. so never lose hope keep trying i am sure you are going to make something really great

Google Search!