- Got inducted into the National Honor Society. NHS does lots of things after school that take up much of my precious free time.
- Got dumped by one boyfriend, now I have a new one who actually lives less than four miles away so I'm not spending a lot of time at home any more.
- Bought my own car, 2001 Toyota Camry LE, so again, not staying at home much any more.
- My A.P. classes (calculus and chemistry) are really cracking down since the A.P. examinations are
coming uplooming in the near future.
- I'm taking all honors classes and the papers/projects/homework seems to never end.
- I do a myriad of other things after school, like Prom Committee, track and field, tutoring, and work (car payments and insurance aren't cheap).
- AND (best one), I'm the President/Founder of my school's Students For Animal Advocacy group. Which takes up a considerable amount of time. Currently we're doing a fundraiser for our local shelter and we also are organizing the Great American Meatout (this friday) at the school.