- Put PETA's "CLOSED FOR ANIMAL CRUELTY" sticker on their drive-thru menu or front door.
- Put the carcass of a chicken in the middle of the bathroom (not in a stall) and go to the front desk and loudly tell them that there are chicken corpses in the bathroom.
- Another idea is to take a poo on the stall floor and go to the management and loudly say (with disgust) that there is human feces on the floor. While this may sound outrageous, it will make people not want to eat there and will probably have people investigate their food, since KFC is already known for food poisoning.
- Duct tape flyers to bathroom stall walls.
- Write "Go to kentuckyfriedcruelty.com" on the walls of the bathroom stalls in permanent black marker.
- You also can do the same as above except use a key or a exacto knife and engrave it in the stall (if its metal).
- Write stuff (like KFCruelty and kentuckyfriedcruelty.com) on the hood of the toilets (if they have conventional toilets). They arent likely to replace whole fixtures, and if its black permanent ink its hard to paint over it with white.
- Write stuff on mirrors, sinks, hand dryers, etc. You can also write big messages on the walls and floors. Just be careful that nobody is in there if you do anything outside of the stall.
- Take a rubber chicken thats hollow, cut a whole and put a mixture of red food coloring, water, and cornstarch in it so that it looks like thick blood. Then slice it down the side with a knife or scissors and step on it so it oozes. You should do this in a stall or in front of the sinks in the bathroom
DOWN WITH KFC!! WHOOT!
Talk to y'all later,