Saturday, March 11, 2006

Hey!

How is everyone? I had my dance last night, it was pretty good. It took me forever to do the decorations, and within 45 minutes not a streamer was still hanging. Thats 7th grade boys for you.

I ended up banging my eye off a table, and its turning pretty colors. Purple, blue, yellow, red, green, what's next? It hurts when I smile, which isnt good because I like smiling.

I'm kinda pissed because there were no vegan snacks there. Oh well, like I need junk food anyway.

I'm working on a bigger post, so ciao for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the eye is getting better. Some Homeopathic Arnica cream would help speed up the healing. I'm clumbsy, so I've always got bruises somewhere!

Allie B said...

I'm actually enjoying it lol. It looks pretty cool.

Google Search!