Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I'M BACK!!!!

I couldn't resist the caps...

But its true!! I'm finally back!

To make a long story short, I moved and the internet people didnt come when they said they would (service in VT is sucky). So finally (after the track meet today) my aunt was lovely and got me a wireless card!!!! So now I have internet!!!!! I'm back!!!! Going for 3 weeks without internet is the PITS. Luckily I had track to keep my mind off of everything...

Now about the site...
I cant believe how many hits I got when I was away. Consistently about 15-20 a day, sometimes more! Amazing! Blogs usually do not get ANY hits when there havent been any new posts in 1 week! Thanks a bunch. I didnt get too many comments, but thats actually better since I didnt have to reply to any of them. You can keep em coming now!

I have SO MUCH stuff to post about, I'll be running my keyboard flat!

Anyway, American Idol is on now, I will be back as soon as its over!!!

No comments:

Google Search!