Friday, January 19, 2007

I hate ingredient changes!


Grr I just bought some organic BBQ chips today only to realize that they had honey in them! As of 3 months ago I KNOW that they were vegan because I checked when I first got them and I continually got them for about a month and then moved on to another variety.

So now I'm really mad. If companies want to change ingredients, they really should say "new formula" or something like that. Its like the McD's case where the fries were ADVERTISED as being gluten-free and then a month later a young girl nearly dies because she was gluten-intollerant. (These chips were never advertised as vegan however)

1 comment:

jessica said...

yes, it would have been nice of the company to write "new formula" on the package. perhaps calling them directly would be a good idea.

Google Search!