Sunday, February 04, 2007

Vegan Ranch Dressing!

While searching the bloggersphere, I came across a recipe for Vegan Ranch dressing. I've never been able to find it in stores (I've had it twice in vegan cafes), but here is the recipe!

I havent made it yet, but it seems similar the types I have had, which were very good.

Ingredients:
6 oz. Mori-Nu silken style tofu -- firm or extra firm
1/4 cup Soy Mayonnaise
1/4 cup green onion -- finely chopped
3 tablespoon water4 t. lemon juice
1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
1 tablespoon freshly chopped dill
1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce, or Bragg's Liquid Aminos
1 1/2 teaspoon garlic
1 dash cayenne pepper
Salt and Pepper to Taste

1) Blend all in a food processor until smooth and creamy!

Thanks to Fat-Free Vegan Kitchen for the recipe and Adventures of a Vegan Cyclist for blogging about it!

1 comment:

KariDyan said...

You are WELCOME. I've been eating this on EVERYTHING!!! YAY!

Google Search!