Tuesday, February 19, 2008

More Cupcakes and Other Stuff

So I baked more cupcakes last night because they were so damn darn good. My fam wanted chocolate frosting and I wanted colors so I put chocolate underneath and rainbow on top of it. Anyways everyone thought they looked like Gay Pride cupcakes but they taste wicked good.


And then today for lunch I made a Gardenburger Veggetable Burger (the one with all the veggie bits in it) and I had it on a whole wheat burger roll with ketchup, mustard, pickles, and sauteed onions.


Oh yah, and with Cape Cod Potato Chips! The best chips in the whole wide world! So crisp! So crunchy! So pure (tater, oil, salt)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Allie, love the new site design!

That veggie burger looks *great*.

Unknown said...

the gay cupcakes

Google Search!