- I got some sort of flue/cold/strep thing and I was out from school for 4 days and missed a week and a half of track. Which set me really far behind and I'm just starting to improve for the season (I just qualified for the conference meet in the 200m, yay!)
- I've been swamped with homework (as usual)
- Kenny dumped me because of the distance last Saturday. Which made me really mad, then sad, and now I'm pretty good with it but it still is no fun.
- And I had to write a 13 page term paper for history on Anarchy in the United States, which was about the Haymarket Riot of 1886. Pretty interesting stuff. But very long indeed.
- I got 5 baby chicks! 3 are Australops, 2 are Buff Orpingtons. They're very cute. They're sold every spring at the place where I work and there were some extras left that needed a home so I took them in. They are all females and are layers, but I'm just going to sell the eggs or use them at Halloween and Easter, since there's no cruelty involved (we're building a coop in the barn and they'll get to walk all around our large yard.)
- And now I have impending English and History projects due. Yuck!
So I've been pretty busy. Not a whole lot of cooking has been done. I made more marinara sauce, and it turned out really well, I still have some left in the fridge. And if I have any free time this weekend I will bake something but I have a feeling that will not happen :(