Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ahhhh Exams!!!!

I just finished my track season, the girls had a 7-6 record so we kept it above .500, which is good for a really small school. I also made varsity, and competed in the state meet, so I think I did pretty well. Vegan power!
But now that the fun is over exams are starting on Friday. Of course, I have two of the hardest on the first day, with French III and US History. Then on Monday I have the worst possible combination; Chemistry and World Literature. Then its not so bad on Tuesday because I have by itself (but the exam will be horrible, its cumulative) and on Wednesday I just have Spanish II and then I'm free!
This summer is already starting to look packed. I'm working a lot, doing driver's ed, going to soccer camp with the team, and then going to Ireland for 2 or 3 weeks to see my Dad and my cousins there. And every couple of weekends or so I'm going to Vermont to see my boyfriend. So I'm pretty excited, but it doesn't leave as much time for volunteering and reading as I'd have liked.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i have a goal and that goal is to leave a commenton every one of your blog posts. it is gonna be chalenging cuz u have so f***en many. OMFG

Google Search!