What I Have:
- Sprouter and seeds - A gift to my mom but she never uses it. She says I can use it as long as she gets to eat the sprouts too. Fair enough!
- Toaster Oven - This will be my makeshift dehydrator. It has a dial thermostat so I can set it to below 112F.
- Food Processor
- Two Raw cookbook/guidebooks
- Pasteruized foods - I don't have a juicer and cannot afford one plus all the fresh fruit for it at this time so I will have to drink pasteurized juices as well as nut milks that have been heated until I can get a nut bag.
- My current pantry - My mother will kill me if I don't finish off what I already have but I will try to spread it out over the course of the next month or so. Right now I have a lot of roasted nut butters, soy milk, and protein bars.
- Steam-rolled oats - Right now I don't have the time or energy or money to use raw oats so I will have to use conventionally prepared oats.
- Vinegar - For the sake of salad dressing, I will continue to eat balsamic vinegar. Although its not raw, vinegar isn't exactly a super food so I'm not too worried about this.