Saturday, February 18, 2006

Yo, Whazzup, 'Ello!

Soon the "Down With Meat" mini-series will have a new installment. I might do it tomorrow, good chance of that. Part 2 is "The Dangers of Meat" and it will feature how the chemicals in meat are harmful.

Also, last night I made Hot Cocoa. It was sooooo yummy. I make mine really thick and less sweet than most people, and its delicious. I posted the recipe a while back, the post containing it (its the last recipe on the post) is located here.

I need more Gheridelli semi-sweet chocolate chips!!! The best vegan dessert ever. And since they come so small (duh, its a chip) you can ration out portion sizes so you dont blow your diet. Chocolate makes the saddest of people feel better. But thats not the reason why I need them... ;-)
Its because our movie theatre doesnt offer any vegan candies and since my boyfriend and I are having a hot 'n heavy makeout session in the back row going to the movies, we need chocolate chips. Any questions? Good.

Thats all folks,
Until next time
Until the day I day
My name is NOT Marshall!

*now, I'm going to clean out my closet with the old Halloween costumes in it*

No comments:

Google Search!