Monday, February 20, 2006

So... Tired...

Ugh, I am so tired. This week has been like a roller coaster without seats or a lock-in bar.
I will do Part 2 of that mini-series, when I have time. Right now I am way to sleepy. I don't feel like doing anything. I took a 5 hour nap yesterday. Lol, thats what happens when you go to bed a 12:00 and wake up at 6:30 for two days in a row. On the weekend for pete's sake.

Today I have to go food shopping (CHOCOLATE!!! BREAD!!! ROASTED RED PEPPERS!!!) and do some other errands. I am out of concealer, and I have a date tomorrow with my boyfriend. I'm also out of rose oil, and I need some more aromatherapy and herbal stuff.

Since I'm not going on the Carribean cruise, I have over $100 saved up so I can take a big shopping spree on Wednesday in Burlington. And my mother promised me a $50 dollar shopping spree for getting my 1st 4.0.

Anyways, I want breakfast so
TTYL, Au Revior, Goodbye, Sayonara, Ciao, etc
Loki

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can you eat chocolate if you are vegan

Allie B said...

Chocolate does not have to contain milk. For example, unsweetened chocolate is nothing but chocolate.

Semi-sweet (with cocoa amount of approx. 52%) usually does not contain milk. It is comprised of chocolate and sugar.

Google Search!