Monday, February 20, 2006

So... Tired...

Ugh, I am so tired. This week has been like a roller coaster without seats or a lock-in bar.
I will do Part 2 of that mini-series, when I have time. Right now I am way to sleepy. I don't feel like doing anything. I took a 5 hour nap yesterday. Lol, thats what happens when you go to bed a 12:00 and wake up at 6:30 for two days in a row. On the weekend for pete's sake.

Today I have to go food shopping (CHOCOLATE!!! BREAD!!! ROASTED RED PEPPERS!!!) and do some other errands. I am out of concealer, and I have a date tomorrow with my boyfriend. I'm also out of rose oil, and I need some more aromatherapy and herbal stuff.

Since I'm not going on the Carribean cruise, I have over $100 saved up so I can take a big shopping spree on Wednesday in Burlington. And my mother promised me a $50 dollar shopping spree for getting my 1st 4.0.

Anyways, I want breakfast so
TTYL, Au Revior, Goodbye, Sayonara, Ciao, etc
Loki

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can you eat chocolate if you are vegan

Sexy Vegan Chick said...

Chocolate does not have to contain milk. For example, unsweetened chocolate is nothing but chocolate.

Semi-sweet (with cocoa amount of approx. 52%) usually does not contain milk. It is comprised of chocolate and sugar.

Google Search!