Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ads and Such

Unfortunately, I am going to start doing some advertising and promo stuff. While this may not be the best thing asthetic-wise, it will help boost the audience of this blog. I'm going to try to keep them at the bottom of the page, so they wont bother the top part. I am "renting my blog", which allows another person to have a small ad on my site. It will be in the "Blogs I read" section because I am only going to choose a quality blog for there. If you are a member of BlogExplosion and want your ad featured there for 40 credits, feel free to offer on it.
I know that ads on websites have been called the "pitfalls of tech society", but they do work. I want a bigger audience, and this is one of the best ways to get it.
So, if you are interested in checking out some other blogs and stuff, you can look at the bottom of the page and I hope you find something interesting. I am trying hard to keep good, veg-friendly blogs advertised. I want to help others in the veg community to get hits as well. I cant control every ad, but I'm trying to do my best.


Best wishes,
Loki

2 comments:

Allie B said...

There are many sides of tofu. Most veggie deli meats (like faux pepperoni, hot dogs, roast "beef", etc) are made from tofu. These products can be either good, or not so good depending on the brand. I love Yves Cajun Chicken slices (vegan), and I believe they are from tofu.

Then you can also have marinated tofu. Tomato Basil is usually quite nice. They have Terriyaki, mushroom, lemon, ginger, and anything else you can think of. These are usually pretty good.

Tofu can also be put in chocolate pies, and its extremely delicious.
Tofu chunks can also be put in soups (like miso), and other things.

Tofu tastes like whatever you make it into. You can marinate it, stuff it, broil it, bake, etc etc.

The Mad Tatter said...

For a fun vegan site and 3 awesome vegan cookbooks check out www.govegan.net

Sarah Kramer is a truly awesome vegan and her recipes are absolutely delicious!

Google Search!