Sunday, April 09, 2006

My New Zazzy Banner

Here's my new banner:



Isnt is sweet? The quality of the jpg isnt as great as it was in the editor (the red was much more bright and the text clearer), but it still looks awesome (especially if you havent seen the high-res version).

Feel free to use it and link it back to this site, the image is located here. Please only use the banner if you are going to link back the this site (http://aveganlife.blogspot.com).

I primarily use this banner for BlogExplosion and other similar sites, but I might just start tacking it up in other places...

3 comments:

New York City's Watchdog said...

Cool banner... had me fooled...

Paula said...

Although I like the banner design, it thrills me to see such a young person being so naive as to think that the world was meant to be vegetarians. I love animals too, cows are cute especially as babies and horse, dogs, cats, etc. But the I think the problem with the world is that no one understands that the world must get rid of some of the inhabitants or it will be so over populated and overrun that we will all die. This is why wars happen, what we call senseless deaths happen, and why people eat animals(as well as for the nutrients, protein, etc). Eating veggies is a very good idea, most people do not get enough of them, but the world as a whole will never be just vegans. Sorry. :)

Anonymous said...

There is NO excuse for animal abuse!
GO VEGAN!

Really nice banner!

Google Search!