Most of the food can be made vegan, and unlike McD's or BK, they make it when you order so you can almost always customize it.
Unlike McDonalds, when you order a salad TB doesnt put in the meat. I've seen a McD's person take the chicken out of the preboxed salad. Ew.
Anyway, here's just a small list of veganized TB items. Note that not all are on the Fast Food List because these are customizations, not actual items.
- Bean Burrito (minus cheese)
- Chalupa (minus cheese, ask for beans instead of meat)
- Taco Salad (minus meat and cheese)
- Taco (replace meat with beans and no cheese)
- Crunchwrap (minus all dairy products and meat)
Oh yeah, you wouldnt believe this! After I ordered two vegan chalupas, the guy asked me if I was a vegan and turns out so is he!
He was the only person working there who had a healthy body weight.