Friday, February 02, 2007

Site Renovations

Lately I have been adding a lot of modifications to the site. First off, I'm starting to go through the ENTIRE Vegan Fast Food Options list and add more items! Second, I'm adding more links and expanding into the blogospere. Thirdly, I'm going to start advertising to get revenue (which I can use to help this site grow even more.)

Soon I will be starting to change the layout, and add more pictures. I think I will keep the site generally the same (borders, color themes, etc), but enhance my content. If you notice a bug or an error in the coding, it will probably get fixed soon, as I am constantly now editing the code (which I do all by hand, I'm pretty skilled in HTML)

As always, if you have any suggestions, feel free to leave a comment and tell me because I am always looking for ways to optimize my site!

1 comment:

Eat Peace Please said...

Can't wait to see your new blog layout (unless this is it, it's my first visit). Thanks for coming by my blog so I could visit yours.

Google Search!