Wednesday, June 13, 2007

School's Out!

Today was the last day of school for me. This means I'll have more time to write here since this year was so busy. I'm really happy with my grades. I think I got 97's in every class, which means I'll have a cumulative 4.00 GPA. Vegans are smart lol.

I will be busy for the first part of the summer, I am moving to Connecticut from Vermont. I'm not really happy about this but I'm trying to make the best of it.

So today I went out to lunch with a good friend, Ethan. We went to the Depot in Randolph. They have the most amazing paninis there, though they're 6.75 each (but they are big). The best one is the portobello on foccacia w/o the provolone. Yummy. Then we bought a cap gun and spent 2 hours (both of us are at the top of our class) trying to figure it out (I finally did.) That was my day.

If any of you guys live in and around Enfield, give me a shout cuz I will be moving to close-by suburb.

No comments:

Google Search!