Sunday, January 20, 2008

Blogging for Bars

I just recieved an email from a person working for a vegan energy bar company looking for bloggers to test 4 new flavors of energy bars! I'm really excited to try them (I asked them to send me more verification before I give them my address, of course)! But once I get them (which should be February), I will blog all about them! More info to come!

If you can't tell, I'm really happy about this, it's like being a mini-celebrity when someone asks you to try their product and write about it! :)

And a little off-topic here, but THE PATRIOTS WON!!! (My favorite team if you didn't already know). Which means we are going to the SuperBowl! So I'm going to make another SuperBowl party post for this year's bowl (red, white and blue themed, n'est pas?).

3 comments:

Rose said...

You're so lucky that you get to be a tester for an energy bar company. I've always wanted to be a tester for something lol.

Gnewvegan said...

Sounds like you will have a fun time doing this. I am not sure you remember me, but a while back You gave me advice on how to start a blog and I wanted to thank you. I have been a vegan for a few months now and wanted to share my experience with others.. Plus, I love to cook. Here it is:
http://www.invitationfrom-gnewvegan.blogspot.com/

Gnewvegan

Anonymous said...

You have a very nice blog, good post...keep up the good job

Google Search!