Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Track Starts Soon

Pretty soon the Track team will resume. That probably will mean I won't post as often. I know it sucks, but I love track. Its so much fun and I am pretty good at it. Not to mention it proves that vegans aren't weak! My friend Katya told me about it, and we probably need to start training soon enough. Ugh. Me tired. At least it means I get to be outside and out of the house for a while. But in frigid March? Brrr. Its 25 degrees out right now and its snowing. Not that I think its cold, but running outdoors in shorts and tanks!!?? AAARGGGHH!!!

But what this truly means, is that I have to start eating healthier. Which isnt that bad, because I already eat extremely healthily compared to other people who do sports. No cholesterol, low fat intake, healthy sugar intake, vitamins and minerals, etc. Most people survive off of pepperoni pizza, iceburg salads, fruit loops & whole milk, and 3 cans of soda a day. I'd puke if I ate that everyday. I just cannot even imagine putting so much crap into my body!

So hopefully I already have an edge over the other athletes I have to race against.
If you have any tips for training or good foods that you would like to share, please post a comment!

No comments:

Google Search!