1 cup frozen broccoli florets
1/2 cup quinoa (rinsed)
1 1/4 cup water
2 TBS EarthBalance (or other veg*n margarine)
1 TBS canola oil
- Boil water in saucepan, add quinoa. Cover and cook on very low heat for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in skillet until hot.
- Add broccoli florets and cook until heated through.
- Lower heat, and add margarine. Stir until broccoli is coated in margarine. Turn heat off.
- Remove quinoa from heat, put in dish.
- Pour broccoli and margarine on quinoa and stir.
Now you have a balanced 1-dish meal! (fat=margarine, protein=quinoa, carb=quinoa, veg=brocolli)