- Give (or eat!) vegan chocolates. Try dark chocolate/semi-sweet bars.
- Make a vegan chocolate recipe! Here are some of my suggestions, Chocolate Banana Chunks/Fondue, Vegan Truffles, Vegan Brownies, 2-Layer Chocolate Coconut Cake, Chocolate Cowpie Drop Biscuits, Happiness in a Cone, Tofu Chocolate Pie
- Give a shopping spree to your hunny with the Peta Mall Valentine's Day Specials!!!
- Send a cute Valentine's Day PETA E-card to all your friends and lovers!
If you happen to not have a human bunny in your life who you celebrate this, you can always open your heart to animals!
- Volunteer at your local humane society/animal shelter
- Distribute literature about animal rights (door hangers, cards, stickers, pamphlets, etc.)
- Bake/buy some cruelty-free biscuits for your furry friend or the humane society!
- Write letters to companies that test on animals asking them not to.
- Sign pro-animal rights petitions online!
- Help feed animals in shelters... online! (When you click, sponsors pay to help feed the animals! By the way, you can do this everyday to help even more!)
Hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day!